Webinars For Everyone!
As we all know, life keep us busy and sometimes finding time to get out of the house and to a workshop can be hard but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to be able to access information to learn and grow in our kinky journey.
Working towards an accessible way for everyone to attend my workshops, I am now able to offer the majority of my classes (those that do not contain a face to face component like tying with rope) in a webinar style that is able to be viewed on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
All you need to do is purchase a ticket ($20AUD per person + 0.30 Booking Fee) and you will be sent an email with the link to the webinar within 24 hours and and a reminder email on the day.
You will be able to access the webinar for a week after we have finished, with a link that will be emailed to you. So if you can’t make it, but would still like to watch it this is a great option. Being part of the webinar itself means that you will get to ask questions directly to me though, and listen to questions and input from other participants.
The very first Webinar will be held on the 19th of April at 8PM (EST) Sydney (other time zones posted below):
CAN DO Attitude – Consent and Navigation
How to Access Webinar
- Grab your tickets from below, and 24 hours prior to the webinar, you will be sent a link where you need to register with the same username as you used on your ticket.
- Download the application called “Zoom” on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Click the link sent to you in the email
- Enter your username exactly as you did on your ticket (It’s really that easy!) – and it will be approved prior to the webinar.
International Time Zones for Webinar
- Sydney (Australia – New South Wales) Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 8:00:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours
- London (United Kingdom – England) Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 11:00:00 am BST UTC+1 hour
- Los Angeles (USA – California) Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 3:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours
- Chicago (USA – Illinois) Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 5:00:00 am CDT UTC-5 hours
- New York (USA – New York) Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 6:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours
- Auckland (New Zealand – Auckland) Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 10:00:00 pm NZST UTC+12 hours